Why is my HP DeskJet 2540 Offline?
HP DeskJet 2540 Offline Problem
HP DeskJet 2540 is a low-cost printer which has built-in wireless networking and scanning options with high quality. The device is designed perfectly for the simple PC to printer connections. Design features of the printer, on the other hand, are amazing. A USB socket is available on the backside of the printer using which you can connect the USB cable. Though the features of the printer are amazing, users often face issues like Hp DeskJet 2540 offline. If you face the error while using your HP DeskJet 2540 printer, follow the troubleshooting guidelines below.
Status message Hp DeskJet 2540 offline
- A status message will be displayed indicating that your HP DeskJet 2540 is offline. The error occurs when your computer is unable to communicate with the printer.
- Try using HP prints and scan doctor to check the connectivity
- For windows 8 and windows 10 users, HP print, and scan doctor is available and is built into check the connectivity of the printer with the computer.
- Ensure that your Ethernet cable is connected properly if you are using a wired connection.
- For a wireless connection, ensure that the wireless light or wireless symbol on your printer is blinking and is turned on.
- Switch on the computer from which you are trying to print from and then download and run the HP print and scan doctor. Once you click on the link, your Hp print and scan doctor will be automatically downloaded.
- Now go to the welcome screen and click on the start option, select your printer now and click on the next option.
- Your printer will not be visible on the list if you have not downloaded the latest software for your printer.
- After completing the above steps, ensure that the HP DeskJet 2540 offline issue still persists.
- If the issue continues, you can click on the Fix printing option and follow the onscreen prompts as the next troubleshooting step.
Try using the TEST PRINT OPTION
- Print a test page now by using the test print option to check the HP DeskJet 2540 offline error remains.
- Un pause printing and the Default printer setting
- If your printer driver is changed from the default printer settings, change the settings to your originally installed printer driver to resolve the HP DeskJet 2540 offline error.
- Resetting your PRINTER can also resolve the issue to a greater extent.
- Check that your printer is now printing the documents from the queue. If your printer is printing the documents without any error message, then it shows that the status of your printer is online
If you still find any difficulty to overcome HP DeskJet 2540 offline error, you can call us at our toll-free number +1-855-716-3550. We have the best network support team to assist you anytime and provide you easy guidelines. Visit our website at www.123-hp-com-dj.com