Install Printer HP Deskjet 1515 – 123.hp.com/dj3630
December 6, 2017
Steps to Install Printer HP DeskJet 1515
HP DeskJet 1515 printer setup and installation is very simple and easy. Follow this blog to know the steps to install printer HP DeskJet 1515.
Opening the printer packing box:
- Open the printer packing and take the HP printer out.
- Remove all the packing plastic materials and the tapes.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Remove the cardboard box.
- Take off all the tapes and packing materials.
- You can find the cartridge, power cord, USB cable, CD/DVD and user manual.
- Connect the power supply cord to your HP printer.
- Insert the cartridge into your printer.
- Push it into the printer to snap.
The following information is for install printer HP DeskJet 1515 drivers.
- Driver CD/DVD that comes with the printer accessories.
- USB cable.
- A computer
- Power on your computer.
- Do not connect any USB cord.
- Remove if you have already connected any USB cord.
- Open the CD driver on your system/laptop.
- Insert the driver installation CD into the CD driver (123.hp.com/dj3630).
- The auto run window will open.
- Execute the driver setup file.
- Initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow every instruction that come on the screen.
- Do not miss out any instruction.
- You will receive a prompt to connect your USB.
Connecting USB to install printer HP DeskJet 1515:
- Connect the USB cable after the prompt message
- Your system will recognize your printer.
- Wait until then.
- Your HP DeskJet 1515 printer is ready.
- Try performing some printer activity.
- You can try to test print. If you are able to print then your driver installation is successful.
- You can also download the driver software from any trusted website.
- Follow the same procedure as above.
- After your system recognizes your printer go to next step.
- Follow all the instructions that come on the screen.
- Do not leave any step.
How to load paper?
- Open the input tray.
- Bring the output tray down and Extend it.
- Load A4 papers into the input tray.
- Make sure you insert with the print side up.
- Insert the paper until it stops going in freely.
- Adjust the guide to the paper size.
How to check cartridge alignment?
- Open the scanner head.
- Place the alignment page carefully.
- Put the printed side down.
- Make sure the printed side faces the glass side.
- Close the scanner.
- Press the black copy button to take a black copy.
- Do the same for a color copy.