Installing The OfficeJet Pro 8600
Install HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 wirelessly
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 is one among the latest inkjet printers that offer you the best and top features. The printer is small and well suited for both offices as well as home use. Here are some of the easy guidelines you can follow to install HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Wirelessly.
- The first step is to install the printer driver and software from the Hp website
- To set up a wireless connection
- Enter the setup or connection type as wireless when you are prompted to enter.
- The next step is to gather the information’s like Network name, network password, computer which is connected to the network.
- An active internet connection is essential to install HP OfficeJet Pro 8600.
To install HP OfficeJet Pro 8600, wirelessly it is always recommended to use a broadband internet access.
- Turn on your printer and the computer.
- Make sure that both your printer and the computer is connected to the same network
- Place your HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 printers close to your computer and the router.
- If you had connected any USB cable, try disconnecting it first.
How to install HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 printer wirelessly
- Wireless set up wizard is available to provide you easy ways to connect to the network.
- The next step is to go to the printers control panel and press the wireless icon.
- Choose the wireless set up wizard from the wireless settings available.
- Your printer will now search for the available networks.
- You can now choose the name of your wireless network and follow the onscreen instructions on the control panel of the printer.
- To install the driver
- Your wireless set up will be completed if you have installed the software.
- The first step is to turn on your printer.
- If your printer is connected with the USB cable, try disconnecting it first from the computer
- You can now go to Hp customer support and download the required software
- Choose the required software and then click on the download option and your software will be automatically downloaded.
You can now follow the onscreen instructions now for the printer setup.
Follow the above guidelines on how to install HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 wirelessly. To know more, you can call us on our toll-free number +1-855-716-3550 or visit us www.123-hp-com-dj.com and our network support team is here to support you.