Install HP DeskJet F4500 Printer Without CD -123.hp.com/dj3630
Install HP DeskJet F4500 Printer Without CD
Read this to know how to install HP DeskJet F4500 printer without CD. Speak to our online agents who are always available to assist in installation process and guidance on how to install HP DeskJet F4500 printer without cd.
- Keep the HP DeskJet F4500 printer in a ready state.
- Have an adequate USB Cable in length connection.
Follow these steps to install printer
- Use the available port in printer device for connecting the device.
- Don’t use the USB hub or docking station for direct connection.
- This does not give enough adequate power for the printer to operate.
- If you are connecting the USB cable to the PC or system, now remove the device from the installed devices.
- During the installation phase, disconnect the USB cable of a printer from the system (123.hp.com/dj3630).
- Then, Search for the option which says the ‘devices’ in the Windows OS
- Go to the settings to find the devices and Printers from the control panel
- Click the option Remove device from the menu to complete driver installation.
Guidance for completing the Driver installation
- Choose your DeskJet printer model on screen.
- The screen displays the instructions to follow.
- Follow the instructions clearly.
- Find the Driver downloads from the download tab in manufacturer site.
- If you want to begin the setup, you should open the download file
- Now, select the option USB.
If your setup was not successful, use these steps:
- Check your OS versions before you begin to download drivers.
- Wrong or incompatible drivers can stop the download process.
- Now, use the Retry option to download the full feature drivers package.
- Once you have been prompted to choose a type of connection mode, choose the option USB to complete the setup.
- For confirming the successful setup, print a page from the device to see if the installation is successful.