Install HP Deskjet d1560 Printer Without CD – 123.hp.com/dj3630
Install HP Deskjet D1560 Printer Without CD
The process to install HP Deskjet D1560 printer without CD is quite easy. All you need is some of the essential requirements such as CD/DVD drive, Software or Driver CD disk, USB cable for connecting your Printer to computer
Before installing the printer make sure that the internet connection is active and secured with the security protocols like WEP or WPA. Enter the appropriate username and the password.
Wireless network name is always SSID and the passwords are always case sensitive
Installation process without the CD:
- As an initial step go to the respective website and then start downloading the software or the setup file for HPDesk Jet d1560 printer.
- Gather the USB cable for the Printer and start connecting the USB cable when prompted
- Turn on the computer to install the respective software and the drivers.
- Start unplugging the connected USB cable
- Visit the respective Links and start downloading the driver to install HP Deskjet D1560 printer without CD
- Identify the location of the downloaded file, double-click on the file, and proceed with the onscreen prompts.
- The setup file will install by itself
- Connect the USB cable to the Printer only when prompted by the Installer.
- The wizard analyses the Printer and the setup process is performed and completed
Note: Start visiting our website and more information on how to install HP Deskjet D1560 printer without CD
Manual Installation of HP Deskjet D1560 printer
- Manual installation involves steps like switching on your computer and the Printer (123.hp.com/dj3630), Connecting the respective USB cable, Extracting the setup file from the exact location,
- Follow the onscreen prompts of the setup wizard for installing the software.
- Click on the Finish button to install HP Deskjet D1560 printer without CD
- Start comparing the Manual Installation method, Installation of the Drivers without CD and then choose the best ones which suit your requirements.
- Check and ensure that the network connection you are using is active and secured