Install HP DeskJet 3050 Printer Without CD – 123.hp.com/dj3630
How to Install HP DeskJet 3050 Printer Without CD
Install HP DeskJet 3050 printer without CD with the help of the following guidelines.
These are to be kept ready, before the beginning of the installation process
- DeskJet 3050 to be turned on and in a ready state.
- An adequate USB Cable in length
Check these Steps to install the DeskJet printer
- Note the available port in printer device for USB connection and then, connect the device.
- Don’t use the USB hub or docking station for connection, as this makes the printer device to not receive adequate power to operate.
- If the USB cable is connected to the PC, get the printer removed from the installed devices.
- During the driver installation, always keep the printer USB cable disconnected from the computer.
- Then, Search the Windows OS for the option which says the ‘devices’.
- Go to settings which is found on the Devices and Printers control panel
- From the devices menu, click the option Remove device to complete the setup and complete the driver installation.
Guidance to complete the Driver installation and connection setup
- Choose your DeskJet printer model, and then follow the onscreen instructions which are displayed for the driver downloads.
- Driver downloads can be easily found in the manufacturer site.
- Make use of the HP Easy Start downloads (123.hp.com/dj3630) for absolute smooth and easy download process.
- With the Easy start app, you can follow the on-screen instructions which guide users to complete the download process.
- To begin the setup, open the download file
- Then, select the option USB.
Use these steps to install HP DeskJet 3050 printer without cd, if your setup was not successful:
- If you haven’t confirmed if the chosen operating system version is correct, there is a chance your download probably failed.
- Check your OS versions while downloading the drivers, as wrong drivers can stop the download process.
- Retry to download the full feature drivers package.
- Make use of the HP Download and Install Assistant application.
- This will prompt you to choose a connection type, hence select the option USB to continue and complete the setup.
- Try a sample print, fax or scan to test the device to see if the installation is successful.
Speak to our online experts at +1-855-716-3550 who are available online to guide you with how to install HP DeskJet 3050 printer without cd. We are also well-known for our troubleshooting services offered to users. You can also visit our website at 123-hp-com-dj.com