How to Install HP DeskJet 2541 Printer Driver – 123.hp.com/dj3630
Install HP DeskJet 2541 Printer Driver Installation windows 10
Use this blog to know how you can install HP DeskJet 2541 printer driver. You can also download and install the printer driver for your system with Windows 10 OS with the help of this blog.
Initial Installation of the printer:
- Take the printer out of its packing.
- Remove all the packing materials on the printer and the tapes holding it
- Open the carriage door.
- You will find a cardboard box. Do not throw the box.
- Inside the box, you will find the printer’s power cable, USB cable, the printer cartridges (both color and monochrome), Printer driver installation CD and the printer user manual.
- After you take the cardboard box out, take off the remaining plastics that come with the packing from inside the printer.
Now, place the cartridges for the install HP DeskJet 2541 printer
- Open the cartridge packing and take the cartridges out.
- Insert the cartridge inside the carriage based on the color.
- Be careful while inserting the cartridge. Push it firmly inside to hear it seated properly.
- Close the carriage of the printer
- Connect the power cord to the printer. Connect one end to the back of the printer and the other end to a wall mount power hub.
- Power on the printer. You can hear the carriage aligning itself inside.
You cannot perform the printer functionalities without installing the printer driver to your system. A printer driver has to be downloaded based on the OS.
In this case, the install HP DeskJet 2541 printer driver download can be performed easily if you have a Windows 10 OS. The auto driver download feature on the windows OS will let you download the printer driver to your system by just connecting the printer and the computer
Windows 10 printer driver installation:
Before you proceed further with the printer driver installation, keep the following things ready.
Requisites for driver installation:
- USB cable
- HP printer
- A Computer/laptop
- Installation CD (if needed)
Driver installation steps:
- Power on your printer and the computer/laptop.
- Connect the printer and the computer with the help of the USB cable that comes with the printer accessories.
- After you connect the printer, the system will recognize the printer.
- It will get ready to install HP DeskJet 2541 printer
- The auto driver download will detect the OS type and will start downloading the latest printer driver software to your system (123.hp.com/dj3630)
- If you get any instructions that come on the screen keep doing without leaving any.
- And that’s it! Your driver installation is successful.
- You can perform a test print to check if all the printer functionalities are working properly.
Visit our website 123-hp-com-dj.com for more details on how to perform the above steps. Contact us on our toll-free numbers +1-855-716-3550 if you face any trouble during the driver download and install HP DeskJet 2541 printer.