Install HP Deskjet 2540 – 123.hp.com/setup
Install HP Deskjet 2540
HP Deskjet 2540 is one among the latest HP printer which comes with amazing design and is well suited for simple PC to printer connections. The control panel is simple and consists of six buttons with three indicator LEDs and an LCD Panel. Cost of the printer is absolutely affordable, if you are looking for a printer with low-cost and good quality, then HP Deskjet 2540 printer becomes the best choice for you. To install HP Deskjet 2540 you require a wireless or Wi-Fi network
Install HP Deskjet 2540 by following the below simple process (123.hp.com/setup).
- An active wireless network is essential for the successful HP Deskjet 2540 install. It becomes important to check that your printer and the computer are connected to the same network using wireless connection
- The next step is to turn on your printer and load your cartridges and paper correctly in their respective position
- If you are setting up a new printer, ensure that all the protective tape and the packaging material is removed before setting up the connection.
- Now place your Deskjet 2540 printer on the flat surface and then connect the power cord to the rear side of the printer and then to the electrical outlet.
- Place the paper to be printed at the right side corner of the scanner glass with the print side facing down.
- Software becomes essential before you set up. You have two best options to start your Deskjet 2540 Software Installation process
- Try using an installation disc that supports your windows version. You can insert the disk into the computer disk drive and follow the onscreen instructions to install the software.
- Another option is to go to 123hp.com/DJ2540 and click on the download option. Choose the latest versions of the software. Respond to software installation process carefully.
- Check that the power button on the printer is fully lit and the wireless light is blinking.
- Choose wireless as the connection option and press the next option.
- HP auto wireless connect automatically gathers the network connection information
- Now click on the yes option and then click next
Install HP Deskjet 2540 using a USB connection
- The first step is to connect your USB cable from the computer to the printer.
- Now click on the next option.
- Follow the onscreen instructions on the screen when an active window opens
- Your printer is now set up using USB connection and you can now print or scan.
You can now follow the above guidelines and install HP Deskjet 2540 at ease. If you find any difficulty in understanding the above guidelines, you can call our support team @1-855-716-3550 or visit https://www.123-hp-com-dj.com