Install HP Deskjet 1050 Printer – 123.hp.com/dj3630
Install HP Deskjet 1050
For an all-in-one experience install HP DeskJet 1050, which can scan, copy, and print. The following description will list out the features and instructions for installation using various methods.
- Max Copying Speed: Up to 16 ppm (mono) / up to 12 ppm (color)
- Maximum Copying Resolution: Up to 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 dpi (color)
- Max Copying Speed B/W: 16 ppm
- Maximum Copying Speed Color: 12 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W: 600 dpi
- Maximum Copying Resolution Color: 600 dpi
- Max Copies: 10
Document & Media Handling
- Max Media Size: A4
- Document & Media Handling Details: Input tray – 60 sheets – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7)
- Speed Details
- install HP DeskJet 1050 to get Printing speeds as follows:
- Up to 16 ppm (A4) – B/W draft
- 12 ppm (A4) – color text and graphics draft
- Media Type Class: envelopes, film/transparencies, photo paper, plain paper
- Media Size Class: A4
- Supported Media Type: cards, envelopes, iron-on transfers, labels, photo paper, plain paper, transparencies
- Supported Media Sizes: 3.95 in x 5.9 in, 5.12 in x 7.1 in, A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in),A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in)
- Standard Media Capacity: 60 sheets
- Output Trays Capacity: 25 sheets
- Operating System Support: Apple Mac OS X 10.5, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later.
Accomplish the install HP DeskJet 1050 (123.hp.com/dj3630) by using the CD or manually. If you have a Windows XP PC, you can also use the setup file.
By installation CD
- Turn on the computer
- Insert the installation disk and run the setup file.
- Connect the USB only if it prompts you to do so.
- The installation wizard will guide you through all the instructions needed for the setup to be completed.
- Type in the relevant information and complete the Process.
By setup file for Windows XP
- Switch ON the computer.
- Download the setup file using printer driver windows XP search.
- Now run the setup as an administrator
- Follow the instructions, as guided by the setup wizard to install HP Deskjet 1050
- Enter the apt values for every step on-flow and complete the installation.
Installation by Manual Method
- The computer should be turned ON.
- Now connect the computer and the printer using a USB cable.
- Furthermore, extract the application zip file to the desired file location.
- Then follow the instructions on-screen and answer the wizard accordingly to complete the Installation Process.