How to handle HP wireless printer? – DeskJet 3630
The HP DeskJet 3630 is an All-in-one Printer if you need your prints on-point and not in smudgy quality. Leading on Photo printer series, the HP DJ 3630 is one of the best HP Wireless Printer on the field.
Specs of HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-one Wireless Printer
Combining copying and printing in a single box, this printer gives the print in a seamless way. Things you should know about HP DeskJet 3630,
- Connectivity – Wireless, USB
- Functions – Scan, Copy, Print
- Print Technology used – Inkjet
- Quiet Mode
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Print Speed – 6ppm on color, 8.5ppm on black
- Functions Speed – 20 ppm on Print and 5ppm on the scan
- HP Instant Ink
- Borderless Print
- Cartridges – HP 63 Black, Tri-Color and HP 63 XL Black, Tri-Color.
The HP DeskJet 3630 is easy to set up with HP Wireless printer setup on your desktop. HP connected with the connecting HP Printer software can give you the best remote access to your Printer.
Connecting to HP Wireless Printer -HP DeskJet 3630
You have various ways to pitch your HP DeskJet 3630 on the network and connect them to the HP Printer software,
- Connecting your Printer with the installation CD accompanied on the package
- Connecting to HP wireless printer manually by giving in the system type and getting the other plug-ins associated with your HP DJ 3630 Printer.
- If you need to access your HP Printer remotely, you can make use of the Wi-Fi Direct and HP Smart App and command your printer from anywhere under the same network.
In case if you are facing issues on installing the HP Wireless Printer setup, you can try installing once again the drivers right from first or visit our HP tech support.
Steps to give a try when your HP Wireless Printer not printing -HP DeskJet 3630
When your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer is giving poor quality prints, check the ink levels using HP Instant Ink and HP smart App.
- There is no need of changing it into a new one if the link levels of HP 63 Black and Color are above average level on the HP Printer Software. In case the levels are below average, the cartridge HP 63 needs to be changed on HP DeskJet 3630 Printer.
- Usually, when the prints are shady and in poor quality the fault lies on over usage and under-usage. Over usage can drain the ink levels at the earliest than the estimated time, and under-usage can dry the ink inside the cartridge or cause air bubble in-between the nozzle.
Moreover, if you’re changing into a new HP 63 Black/Color cartridge, handling the cartridges needs extra care. Otherwise, if your fingerprints are over the golden plates, your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer cannot recognize the cartridge and will result in cartridge misplacement error.
If the prints have horizontal and vertical lines in-between, try getting a report from the Print Quality Diagnostic report.
Handling your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer – Keep it tidy
Keeping your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer clean is equally important on getting fledged printouts. The dust on the printer can easily cause breakage on the ink-flow from nozzle to your paper thus causing split in-between the images.
- Use lint- free clothes to clean around the ink nozzles of HP DJ 3630 Printer to avoid rigidity on the surface.
- Put back the panel back to its position by securing the slots as said on the silhouette of HP DeskJet 3630 Printer, then plug it back on a power source.
These procedures can bring you fix HP 3630 wireless printer poor print quality back to a working state.
Besides this, for more information on HP DeskJet 3630 Printer, feel free to contact our 24/7 customer support at +1-855-716-3550.