HP Printer App Wireless – Using the Print Service Plugin
HP Printer App Wireless
The best feature with regard to HP printers is their ability to print documents or images from mobile devices. You can print wirelessly with the help of many apps from your Android Smartphones and tablets. So, make use of the HP Print service plugin for HP printer app wireless printing. This feature from HP is also supported by Amazon Fire devices.
Installation of the plugin
The first step in the process is to install the plugin on the mobile device. Then, follow the step-by-step instructions to help you out in the process.
- Go to the Google Play store and download the Plugin app
- The mobile device must run an Android operating system version 4.4 or later
- The icon location and the app settings will vary according to the brand of the device
- The Android mobile device and the printer must be connected to the same network
- The downloaded app should be installed on the device
- To do this, open the app on your device and select the INSTALL option
- Switch on the plugin on your mobile device
- For this, go to the HOME SCREEN and access the NOTIFICATIONS dashboard
- Select the HP INC SERVICE INSTALLED option and select the ON button
- If the app was not installed but only updated, then access the SETTINGS menu -> select MORE -> followed by MORE NETWORKS -> then, MORE SETTINGS àNFC SHARING ->and finally, PRINT / PRINTING option
- In Android OS 7 and later versions, the plugin is automatically turned ON
- If you have any other print plugin installed on your device, you must turn them OFF
If you have any doubts in the above steps, call us immediately on our 24/7 toll-free number +1-855-628-2520 to get HP printer support.
Using the Plugin for printing
With the help of the print plugin, you can print documents, images, web pages and other screenshots from your mobile device. The below steps explain how you can print with this service.
- Open the document/ image/web page on your mobile device
- Access the MENU setting -> select the PRINT option
- Choose the SELECT A PRINTER option in the PRINT PREVIEW SCREEN
- Select the name of your printer from the available list
- If you see two instances of the same printer name, then one of it corresponds to the Wi-Fi network and the other corresponds to the Wi-Fi DIRECT network
- Choose the one appropriate for your connectivity method
Other alternate methods to print wirelessly from your Android and Amazon fire devices is by using the HP printer apps. Many such applications are available on the Android platform. With the help of these, you will be able to print a variety of content stored on your mobile devices and also on your cloud service accounts. Just make sure that your device is compatible with the app that you download. For further queries about wireless printing, visit our website https://www.123-hp-com-dj.com