How To Setup The HP Deskjet 3755 On Mac – 123.hp.com/dj
HP DeskJet 3755 Setup Mac
Having a Mac book and wondering how to connect your printer to it? Then you are in the right place. We have tried to simplify the setup steps so that you will be able to do it without any help. Before proceeding to the HP DeskJet 3755 setup Mac, make sure your printer, router and your computer are all switched on.
- Make a note of the name of your network along with its password.
- Another requirement is that the printer, router and the computer should be connected on the same WI-FI.
- When you are doing a wireless setup, it is very important that you remove all other cables like the Ethernet and USB cables.
- But of course you will still be needing your printer’s power cable to connect it to a power source.
- If you already tried connecting to some other wireless network or the same network, it would be wiser to reset the wireless settings.
You know that your printer is awake when the power indication light is bright, else your printer is in sleep mode. Make sure that the wireless light on your printer is also blinking. If not, press and hold the wireless and the cancel buttons simultaneously for 3 secs.
HP DeskJet 3755 Mac Driver Installation
Your printer now needs to be installed with the printer software and the necessary drivers.
- Open the HP Easy Start software and select the Set up my Printer option and then accept to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
- You will then be directed to the connect screen where your printer’s details will be listed.
- If you do not find your printer listed in this page then retry connecting once again.
You have the option of renaming your printer once you are connected to it. There is a keychain request prompt that asks you to enter your network’s password either manually or automatically. Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the HP DeskJet 3755 setup. There is additional software that you can choose to install like the HP Essential Software and HP Easy Scan. In case you happen to change your network’s password sometime in between, then you will have to do the setup procedure once again.
Other Ways to Download HP DeskJet 3755 Mac Driver
- In your desktop computer, you should launch any web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer to install the software driver from support hp com site
- Enter the “HP DeskJet 3755 Mac setup” in your web browser and click on the very first search result that appears in Google Search engine
- However, results may vary based on the web browser or search engine you use
- You can furnish the above-mentioned website on any search engine and move forward
- When you click the support hp com site link, you will get to view the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab on the left side of web page
- Just click on the tab and you will be directed to the software and driver pages from where you can select the type of software you wish to download
- By default, the web page will identify the desktop’s operating system and you don’t have to worry about it
- Choose either full-feature software or basic driver to download and wait for the download to complete
- After a successful download, you can follow the onscreen prompts to finish up the HP DeskJet 3755 Mac setup
If you are stuck in the middle of this process or you don’t want to risk it doing by yourselves, then we are here to get you through this process in a breeze. Call or chat us anytime on our toll-free number 1-855-716-3550 or https://www.123-hp-com-dj.com for any queries related to HP DeskJet 3755 setup Mac.