Troubleshoot HP Deskjet 3752 Not Printing Error – 123.hp.com/dj3630
HP Deskjet 3752 Not Printing Error
HP DeskJet 3752 not printing error is one of the most common errors of the 3752 (123.hp.com/dj3630). Performing a Hard Reset on your Device usually resolves such errors. Solving these is quite easy if you follow the quick guidelines below:
Hard Reset on your Device
- The initial step is to remove the Power cord from the Printer and start pressing and holding the Power button for 60 seconds
- You can connect the Power cable to the Printer and then to the wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer and check if the Not Printing error is still persistent
Resolving HP DeskJet 3752 wireless printing Errors
If you find any issues with the wireless network Connections on your HP DeskJet 3752 Printer
- The initial troubleshooting step is to restart your Printer, Computer, and the Router.
- Start downloading the HP print and scan doctor and perform a quick scan to check what is causing the HP Deskjet 3752 not printing error
- You can also print a wireless network test Page to check the wireless network connection settings
- Also, make sure that the software’s and the drivers you have installed is the latest version.
- Start updating the Printer Firmware and most of the Printing errors will be resolved
- Manual IP address will be assigned to the Printer in case if the error message occurs frequently
- Check the wireless Network name, the Password and ensure that it is correct.
- Enter the wireless network Password carefully since it is always case sensitive. Replace the existing Router with the new one if Possible
- To improve the wireless signal strength, avoid placing the external Devices such as the Wireless Phones, Microwave ovens which can weaken your wireless signal strength
- Check the Ink levels on the cartridges that are supplied. Replace the Cartridge with a new one if the Ink Level is low.
- HP always recommend purchasing the genuine and the Original Cartridges for obtaining good quality Printing results
- Check that the Printing Papers are positioned properly on the Paper Tray. Printing error also occurs if the Paper is Jammed inside the Printer
- You can start realigning and cleaning the Printing Heads to resolve most of the Printing errors.
- Uninstall the Printer and then start Installing the Printer again
Hope that the above guidelines can help you resolving the HP DeskJet 3752 not printing errors.