HP DeskJet 3752 Error Codes – 123.hp.com/dj3630
How to Resolve HP DeskJet 3752 Error codes
HP DeskJet 3752 error codes usually occur when you have a paper jam. The printer is not able to print smoothly. There are several ways to resolve this error.
Resolving the Most common E3 errors
- E3 errors are due to a jammed paper.
- As this error pops up an Ink Alert light will be displayed.
- For resolving it the initial step to be performed is clearing all the papers from the input tray. The error may occur if you have not cleared the Input Tray.
- If the jammed paper in the input tray is not visible, you can use a flashlight to search for the jammed paper. Try not to remove the input tray shield as it prevents foreign objects falling on the Paper
- If the error still continues, press the cancel button and the Paper Jam will be automatically cleared. Also, clear the Jammed Paper which is visible on the Output Tray.
Ensure that the cartridges can move freely and are not interrupted.
Remove the Jammed Paper from the Cartridge Access area for Resolving the E3 Error code
- The initial step is to open the Ink Cartridge access door and wait a few seconds till the carriage gets idle and silent
- Start disconnecting the Printer from the Power cord with the Printer in Its ON state. You can check for any jammed paper in the Cartridge access area and remove it immediately
- Pull the Paper with both hands to avoid tearing of the Paper
- Plug your Printer Directly to the Power outlet
- Disconnect The Power Cord From The Rear Side Of The Printer > Plug The Power Cord Directly To The Power Outlet > Reconnect The Power Cord To The Rear Side Of The Printer > Turn On The Printer. This should resolve your HP DeskJet 3752 error codes issue.
SERVICING YOUR PRINTER
- Try servicing your Printer and most of the HP DeskJet 3752 error codes will be resolved automatically.
- Free service will be provided if your Printer is in warranty Period. Go to the warranty check website and make sure that your Printer is in warranty (123.hp.com/dj3630).
- Check your Wireless Network Connection by visiting the Control Panel of your Printer. Make sure that you are using the correct username the Password. Wireless network name is always SSID and the security passwords can be either WEP or WPA
Hope that the above guidelines can help you resolving the HP DeskJet 3752 error codes. You can also start dialing the toll-free number +1-855-716-3550 or visit us at 123-hp-com-dj.com and our network team can assist you further.