Best ways to scan using HP DeskJet 3630
HP DeskJet 3630 Printers
The finest option to print high-quality print is none other than the HP DeskJet 3630 printers and this is the reason for considering it to be the best printer for home and office as well. By reading below, you will get to know about the scanning options in detail, hardware and software configuration.
HP DeskJet 3630 how to scan on Mac
- Go to the HP Site and download the HP DeskJet 3630 driver for Mac and install it on your computer by following the onscreen prompts
- Now place the document you want to print on the ADF tray or scanner glass
- Moreover, you can utilize the automatic document feeder tray to print multiple pages especially when you are printing a book or bulk documents
- Now choose Preferences in the Scan option and choose the HP 3630 printer
- Select the Scan job type from the Preset menu and choose Scan option after reviewing the color, type, size, image, etc.,
HP DeskJet 3630 scan to Email
- Prior to scan, you need to prepare your printer for a successful scanning and check out the below instructions to start HP 3630 scan
- Navigate to the Scan menu and also choose the system from which you are going to print
- You will be directed to the Application page when you select the PDF format under mail option
- Remember that the web-enabled printers will only help you to transfer the documents using the email address.
Other ways to scan
Here is the list of applications that you can utilize to scan your documents on HP DeskJet 3630 printers without any hindrance.
HP Smart app
Go to the Microsoft store to discover the HP Smart App and install it on your system
HP Scan and Capture app
- This is yet another launch from HP to make scanning simply for their users
- Once you install this app on your desktop, you can scan the files using HP 3630 printer and webcam as well
- However, it is very essential to install the HP DeskJet 3630 driver in your system before you start using this feature.
Windows Scan app
This app will be helpful for customers who are using Windows 10 or Windows 8 operating systems and users can also download it in the Microsoft Store
- One of the main reasons for using Microsoft Paint is that it is compatible with all Windows versions
- All you have to do is, open the Pain app and tap the file menu followed by clicking From Scanner or Camera.
Windows Fax and Scan
- You can use this feature to scan in all Windows Version
- Just search for Fax and tap New Scan to start scanning your documents via Fax feature.
If you want to Know more details about the HP printer set up refer below.
HP DeskJet 3630 printer setup
- The first and foremost step is the printer unboxing followed by the elimination of packing materials like stickers and tapes
- Keep the important accessories in a safe place before you proceed as they have a vital role in the printer configuration
- After eliminating the packing materials, you need to connect the printer on an electrical outlet with the help of power adapter that came along with your printer
- Now power up your printer and check whether the connections are proper
- It’s time to insert the papers into main tray and also install the HP DeskJet 3630 Ink Cartridges
- Remember that you need to connect the printer on a direct electrical source and while inserting the paper, make sure they are not wrinkled or damaged
- Once the hardware printer configuration is over, you need to move on to the software setup
- All you have to do is, visit the 123.hp.com and search for your printer model
- Then click Download and follow the onscreen prompts to install the HP DeskJet 3630 driver
For furthermore details or queries about HP DeskJet 3630, you can have a look on 123.hp.com/dj3630 at www.123-hp-com-dj.com or you can also call to the customer support assistance at +1-855-716-3550. The support team will help you anytime because it is 24/7 service. So feel free to contact them.