HP DeskJet 3630 Driver Download and Setup
HP DeskJet 3630 Driver Install
There are two ways in which you can install the HP DeskJet 3630 Driver. You can either use the automatic installation wizard through the accompanied CD or download the driver setup file available on the manufacturer’s website. Every time you choose to install a driver, you must know your operating system and if the driver supports that particular operating system. You can also manually run the driver file from its location after download.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Description & Review
Print anything from your Smartphone or your tablet after installing the HP DeskJet 3630 driver into this all-in-one printer. The printer scans and copies pretty fast and comes with a compact design that saves a lot of space. In fact, the HP DeskJet 3630 can be accommodated in constrained places too.
Besides, you can use your smartphone or tablet to print wirelessly and even manage all your printing tasks using Wireless Direct, where you do not need a network. Outputs are sharp and impeccable both in black and white and in color. The printer’s display panel can be used for all basic tasks.
The HP DeskJet 3630 can print, copy and scan and provides outputs at 1200 x 1200 dpi. You can perform manual duplex printings as well. The printer is also equipped with a USB port for connectivity and is compatible with wireless printing.
Toner specifications of the printer are as follows:
- Latin America tri-color and black cartridges HP 664
- Asia Pacific both black and tri-color HP 680
- In Europe, Middle East and Africa both the cartridge are HP 652
Compatible operating systems are:
- Windows XP 64 and 32 bit, 32 bit and 64 bit Windows Vista. You can also use the printer with Windows 7, 8, 8, 8.1 and 10 in 32 bit and 64 bit.
- The driver is available for the following MAC systems Mac OS x v10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, and 10.13.
Driver setup with wireless
To accomplish a wireless driver setup for any of the above Windows operating systems, you must have the following to use your printer on the wireless.
- There should be a wireless computer on the same network
- You should have access to a fast internet for software and driver downloads.
- To set up the wireless, you have to be ready with the paper loaded into the tray and the cartridges should have already been installed.
Note: These steps are completed during the first time HP DeskJet printer setup itself.
- During the HP DeskJet 3630 Driver download and installation, just see to it that the printer, computer and router are close to each other.
Installing the software
Download the HP Full Feature print driver software for optimum printer performance. You can start the installation on the computer that you wish to print from. The software contains the HP Printer Assistant that is used for scanning, the wireless printer drivers and contains configurations for other printer functions as well.
Remove any cables that you have attached to the printer. Then go to the manufacturer’s website and check for the name of the HP DeskJet 3630 driver file with ‘HP Easy Start’ in it. You also have to select your printer name and if required, the wireless network and click on ‘Continue’.