HP DeskJet 2620 Printer Installation and Setup
HP DeskJet 2620 Printer
Complete HP DeskJet 2620 printer installation and setup using the guidelines provided on our website. Prepare your Printer for Install, connect your computer to the network and download the compatible software and driver to install and set up the printer.
Prepare your Printer for Installation
- The initial step to be followed is to prepare the printer for Install.
- Gather the essential requirements -A computer connected to the network, wireless network username, and the password, Internet access (Broadband or DSL).
- Turn on and connect your computer and router to the same wireless network.
- You can now load the paper into the paper tray and install the cartridges.
- Refer the first time printer install guidelines provided on our website for more updates
Note- Always place the printer and computer within the range of the router during the process.
Install the Printer Software and Driver
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Go to the website and click on download to run HP easy start.
- Select the name of the printer when prompted.
- If you are unable to find the name of your printer, click on the option, My printer is not shown.
- Follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
- Finally, press the continue button to select the wireless network.
- You can also use HP Download and Install assistant to download the compatible software and drivers.
- Ensure you download the latest version of the software and driver.
First time Printer set up
- For the first time printer set up, remove the printer from the package.
- Also remove the tape, packaging materials, and the hardware materials.
- Now, connect one end of the power cord to the rear side and other ends to the electrical outlet.
- Press the power button to turn on your Printer. Once you power on, the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Remove the cartridges from package to install the Ink cartridges. Try not to press the black plastic on the cartridge and Ink nozzles during the install.
- Load the paper into the Input Tray.
- The final step is to download and install the latest version of the software and driver.
- Steps for the first time printer set up is now complete.
In the event that you find any errors during the setup and Install, reach our team of experts using the toll-free number +1-855-716-3550. Guidelines are also provided on our website https://www.123-HP-com-dj.com