HP Deskjet 2548 how to scan – 123.hp.com/dj3630
HP Deskjet 2548 how to scan
To setup and use the scanner functions on an HP printer go through this blog. This will help you with HP Deskjet 2548 how to scan.
How to set up the HP Deskjet 2458 scanner:
- If you have not already installed the driver software (123.hp.com/dj3630) for HP Deskjet 2548 then visit HP Customer Support- Software and Driver Downloads. Search for your printer model and download the latest driver software.
- Follow the instructions that come on the screen and connect the printer. When you are prompted to install the Software choose option that includes HP Scan.
- Now place the document or the photo side of the document facing the glass of the scanner and then close the scanner lid.
- You can try scanning from the printer by touching on the scan button on your printer. If prompted select your computer name where you want to save your scanned document.
- Wait until the scanning is complete and go to your computer.
- After the scan is complete the folder where your scanned document is saved will open automatically after the scan is complete.
- Open the HP Printer assistance and search for your printer name. Click on Scan a Document or photo to perform the scan function.
HP Deskjet 2548 how to scan a document or photo to your computer:
- Install the HP Deskjet 2548 driver software from the HP website.
- Load the document or photo you want to be scanned in such a way that, the printed side of the document or the printed side of the photo faces the glass of the scanner.
- After placing the document carefully close the lid of the scanner.
- Click on start and search for HP. search for your printer name and open the HP Printer Assistance.
- Click on the Scan a Document or Photo from the HP printer assistance window.
- You can choose from the list of shortcuts that matches your file type and the action you want the scanner to perform.
- Click on the Show Preview or Show viewer After Scan to make any changes to the scanned document or photo before saving it.
- Click on Ok or on the save icon to save these changes.
- Choose on each shortcut based on your requirement for each scan.
How to change the default folder that saves scanned documents:
- Click on windows search for HP Printer Assistance.
- Click on scan a Document or Photo.
- Click on any of the shortcuts available and select the advanced settings.
- Select saving Destination, click on the Browse located next to the Save Location or Save to Folder. Choose the folder you want to save your document and click on Ok.
- Click on the save icon to save the changes.
- You can repeat the steps every time you scan and want to save your document to your destined location.
This blog is helping you with HP Deskjet 2548 how to scan and save the document or photo that has been scanned. For more information about HP Deskjet 2548 how to scan call us at +1-855-716-3550 or visit us at 123-hp-com-dj.com