HP Deskjet 2542 Wireless All-in-One Printer – 123.hp.com/dj3630
HP Deskjet 2542 Wireless All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 2542 Wireless All-in-One printer Mac Setup requires a set of preparatory measures before you can actually use it.
We have tried to simplify the setup steps so that you will be able to do it without any help. Before proceeding to the wireless setup of your Deskjet 2542, make sure your printer, router and your computer are all switched on. Make a note of the name of your network along with its password. Another requirement is that the printer, router and the computer should be connected on the same WI-FI.
- When you are doing a wireless setup, it is very important that you remove all other cables like the Ethernet and the USB cables.
- You will still be needing your printer’s power cable to connect it to a power source.
- If you already tried connecting to some other wireless network or the same network, it would be wiser to reset the wireless settings.
- You know that your printer is awake when the power indication light is bright, else your printer is in sleep mode.
- Make sure that the wireless light on your printer is also blinking.
- If not, press and hold the wireless and the cancel buttons simultaneously for 3 secs.
- Your HP Deskjet 2542 Wireless All-in-One Printer now needs to be installed with the printer software and the necessary drivers.
- Open the HP Easy Start software and select the Set up my Printer (123.hp.com/dj3630) option and then accept to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
- You will then be directed to the connect screen where your printer’s details will be listed.
- If you do not find your printer listed in this page then retry connecting once again.
- You have the option of renaming your printer once you are connected to it.
- There is a keychain request prompt that asks you to enter your network’s password either manually or automatically.
- Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 2542 all-in-one printer
- There are additional software that you can choose to install like the HP Essential Software and HP Easy Scan.
- In case you happen to change your network’s password sometime in between, then you will have to do the setup procedure once again.
If you are stuck in the middle of the HP Deskjet 2542 wireless all-in-one printer setup process or you don’t want to risk it doing by yourselves, then we are here to get you through this process in a breeze. Call us anytime on our toll-free number at +1-855-716-3550 for any queries related to your HP Deskjet 2542 wireless all-in-one printer. For more updates visit us at 123-hp-com-dj.com