HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup MAC – 123.hp.com/dj3630
HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup MAC
To perform the HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup MAC OS, you should first download the printer driver software from the internet and you will receive a prompt where you will have to choose the wireless connection type.
To perform the installation, keep the following things ready
- Network Name (SSID), name of the wireless home network.
- The Network Password.
- You should have an active internet connection using a cable or DSL.
- USB cable to connect between the printer and the computer.
- Check if the computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network, and before that check if the printer, computer and the router are turned on.
- Make sure to place the printer and the router close to each other without any obstacles between them.
- If you have USB connecting the printer and the computer take of the USB.
Step 1: Download and install the HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup MAC driver:
- Switch on your printer.
- If you have connected your printer and the computer USB cord remove the connection.
- Visit HP Customer support- Software and Drives to download the driver software (123.hp.com/dj3630).
- You can choose the printer model and follow the instructions that come on the screen.
- You can click on download next to the Full feature driver or next to the HP Easy start based on the option displayed on the screen.
- Open the HP Easy start to start the installation process
- Follow all the instructions that come on the screen to complete the installation of the Printer software and to set up the printer connection.
- You will be prompted to add your printer to the printer queue, look for your printer name, click the Use or the Print Using options, and then choose the name of the printer from the menu and then click on Add.
How to troubleshoot printer connection or network issues?
- Try restarting the printer and the computer to establish a connection between these two.
- Try to place the printer and the router as close as possible without any obstacles in between.
- Turn off your Router and wait for few minutes and then turn it on again.
- Check if your firewall is up-to-date. In case your fire is outdated update your firewall software to the latest version.
- Your firewall might also prevent you from establishing a connection between your printer and the computer. Allow your firewall that is displayed during the printer driver installation.
The above blog would have helped with your HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup MAC. Visit our website www.123-hp-com-dj.com or contact our customer care numbers +1-855-716-3550 for more guidance on HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup MAC device.