HP DeskJet 2540 not printing black ink – 123.hp.com/dj3630
Resolving HP DeskJet 2540 not Printing black Ink Errors
HP DeskJet 2540 not printing black ink is the most common error while you print your documents. There are lots of ways for resolving the errors. The error may occur due to jammed papers, Low Ink Levels on the Cartridge, Incorrect Papers used, Incorrect Paper settings and a few more
Check the Black Ink cartridges and the Ink Levels on the Cartridges
The initial step is to check the level of Ink on the existing cartridges (123.hp.com/dj3630). HP always suggests using the genuine cartridges to obtain good quality printing results. Replace the existing cartridge with a new one if the existing cartridge is not working
To replace the cartridge
- Press the power button and turn on your Printer
- The next step is to load the plain white Paper into the Paper Tray.
- Start opening the cartridge access door and wait till the carriage moves towards the center of the Printer
- You can now press the cartridge to pull it and remove it from the slot.
- Once the old cartridge is removed, take out the new cartridge from the package and remove all the plastic tapes that surround the cartridge
- Start inserting the new cartridge into the correct slot. Separate slots are available for inserting the Black and the colored cartridges
- Close the cartridge access door once the cartridges are inserted correctly
This should ideally resolve the HP DeskJet 2540 not printing black ink issue.
CHECK THE PRINTER SETTINGS
- Go to the software application which you are using and then open the properties dialog box
- The next step is to go to Properties, Options, Printer set up, Printer, Preferences. You can check the required settings like Paper type, Print quality, and Paper size
- Select the required settings and then click on the ok button to apply the settings
- Align the papers properly.
- Sometimes the misaligned paper can cause HP DeskJet 2540 not printing black ink errors
- Try lifting the scanner LID first and then place the paper on the scanner lid with the Print side facing in downward direction
- Press the start Copy black button and the cartridges are aligned automatically
To know more about how to resolve HP DeskJet 2540 not printing black ink errors, start dialing the toll-free number +1-855-716-3550. We have a skilled team of techies for assisting you further. You can also visit us at www.123-hp-com-dj.com