HP Deskjet 2132 all in One Printer Copier Scanner – 123.hp.com/dj3630
HP Deskjet 2132 all in one printer copier scanner: ‘scan to a computer’ feature
HP Deskjet 2132 all in one printer copier scanner comes with the best features to scan, copy your documents.
Before you start copying and printing your documents using HP Deskjet 2132 all in one printer copier scanner, make sure that you have installed the correct and the latest version of the software. The software’s recommended by HP always ensures you better performance
Here is how you can scan a document to a file if you are a windows user.
The initial step is to place the paper upside down on the right front side corner of the scanner glass. A printer Icon will be visible on your desktop. You can Double click the Icon to proceed with the software installation process.
If you are a windows 8.1 user, start pressing the down arrow located at the lower left corner of the start screen
For Windows 8 users, Go to the start screen and right click at any area, Find all apps on the app bar and choose your printer name from the list
Windows XP, WINDOWS VISTA AND WINDOWS 7
Go to the computer desktop, Click on the start screen > All Programmes > Press HP > Find the folder for your Printer and then select the ICON that shows your Printers name.
HOW TO SCAN A DOCUMENT OR PHOTO using HP Deskjet 2132 all in one printer copier scanner
- Go to the printer software and you can find the options for scanning your document or photo. Scan options will be listed and you can choose the required one.
- Select the type of scan you require > Click on the scan option
- To save the document you can choose the save as PDF Option
- To save an image file, just click on the JPEG format.
- A link which is available at the top left corner of the scan dialog box can be used to review the existing settings or change the settings to the one which is required.
TO SCAN FROM AN ORIGINAL HP PRINTER SOFTWARE
Press the HP printer scan option which is located in the Applications/Hewlett Packard folder, follow the onscreen prompts carefully and the scan will be done automatically.
Try following the above guidelines for using the HP Deskjet 2132 all in one printer copier scanner (123.hp.com/dj3630)
If you find the above guidelines difficult, you can also dial the toll-free number at +1-855-716-3550 and we have the best network support team to assist you anytime. For more information 123-hp-com-dj.com