Are You Facing HP DeskJet 1000 not Printing issues – 123.hp.com/dj3630
HP DeskJet 1000 not Printing Problem
We have a short article on how you can set your HP DeskJet 1000 not printing with our list of tips and guidance. This list of simple tips may troubleshoot the printer issues and may put your printer back to track. Check reason of concern which is causing your printer to not work effectively.
The first tip would be, is to check the status of the printer connection. If your printer is found offline, no print activity can be expected from such printers.
- An offline connection, may disable the print function.
- You can also try to complete the printer reset, before you check the status of the printer.
- The status will reveal if the print jobs are just lined up and set in queue when the printer is idle.
- Go ahead and check with the wireless and wired connections.
- Look into the configuration settings which has been used for your printer.
Get this HP Scan Doctor installed
- Download this free tool, which is brilliant in diagnosing printer connections.
- The Scan Doctor is available in the manufacturer’s website.
- Not all models come with such built-in driver tools. Check if the Scan Doctor is built-in with your printer model, if not, you can always download it from the HP website (123.hp.com/dj3630).
- By using this tool, this will enable your tool to effortlessly scan and resolve the HP DeskJet 1000 not printing issue with the printer.
Uninstall and Install the Printer Software
- Remove the old and existing version from the device
- You can uninstall the current version from the device menu by a right click, which shall remove the version from the computer.
- Install the new software.