How to install HP Deskjet 2050 Printer in Windows 7 – 123.hp.com/dj3630
How to install HP Deskjet 2050 Printer in Windows 7
To know how to install HP Deskjet 2050 printer in windows 7 OS read this blog to understand the very simple steps to install HP Deskjet 2050 printer in windows 7 on your system.
You can print virtually from anywhere with the help of HP Deskjet 2050 printer (123.hp.com/dj3630). It also helps in saving the ink and the paper by combining the content from various websites to one page with the help of this printer. Energy star certified helps you by consuming very less electricity and is of no harm to the environment. Check of your computer and the printer are connected using a USB cable or through wireless network.
- If it is connected using USB connection, remove the USB cord between the printer and the computer.
- Do not connect the USB until you receive further prompts.
- You can install the printer driver with the help of the driver CD or DVD that came along with the package (install HP Deskjet 2050 printer in windows 7 ).
- Insert the CD into the CD drive of your system and from the autorun window, execute the setup file. The installation wizard will start.
- Follow every instruction that come on the screen without leaving any.
- During the installation process you will receive a prompt to connect the USB cord between the printer and the computer. Connect the USB.
- After you connect the USB your system should be able to detect you’re your printer.
- Once your printer is detected follow the other steps.
- You will be able to print using your printer now.
- If your printer is not connected, then try to switch off your printer.
- Remove the power cord of the printer and wait for few seconds.
- After few seconds reconnect the power cord.
- Turn on your printer.
- On your system close all the applications and programs that are currently running.
- Shut down your system and wait for few minutes.
- Restart your system again.
- Your printer should be detected now.
- In case your printer is still not detected, check if you have connected the USB cord between the printer and the computer securely.
- Insert the USB cable into a different USB slot on your system and try again.
- You can also try changing the USB cord in case you still have the problem.
- If you have connected using the wireless network make sure you have connected the printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
The above are the steps on how to install HP Deskjet 2050 printer in windows 7 OS. You can visit our website 123-hp-com-dj.com or contact our customer care executives at +1-855-716-3550 for more help with the printer installation.