Downloading the HP DeskJet F380 Printer Driver – 123.hp.com/dj3630
HP DeskJet F380 Printer Driver
If you want to know how to download HP DeskJet F380 printer driver, read this article. For assistance, speak to our customer care agents.
The HP Deskjet F380 Printer has a compact design and is simple to use for printing, scanning, and copying in one device. It is well efficient and fast in its printing speed and makes professional quality pictures at the tap of a button. The device is brilliant to easily edit or sort and even share pictures with the Photosmart Essential Software.
- You can make decent scans of your photos and documents with the 1200×2400 dpi optical resolution, and 48-bit color depth.
- It is convenient to make copies at home without needing to actually turning on PC or laptop.
How to download the drivers?
If you are looking forward to understanding the process behind how to install HP DeskJet F380 printer driver, follow the instructions listed below.
- Choose right driver download version for your device model.
- Drivers are listed in the manufacturer site. You can ask us for assistance.
- The entire model series drivers are also found in the manufacturer site. Find the download link for the version for which you are about to download.
- Once you have identified the version, save the version after downloading (123.hp.com/dj3630).
- Then, choose the option RUN.
- Go to where the file is clicked and double-click the downloaded file.
- Running the file will help you extract the contents of the software.
- This will naturally decompress the file automatically.
- Once this is done, follow the on-screen instructions to help you complete the driver installation.
- Driver downloads are offered by many third parties; however, it is always better to download from the manufacturer site.
- After updating the operating system, if you see your drivers encounter a problem, update drivers for a smooth operation.
- If you are a windows user, get the drivers updated when you shift between versions.
Check the Drive Easy application which is an excellent diagnostic measure and it has great potential to find and recognize all HP DeskJet F380 printer driver problems.