Click and Print with HP Sprocket 2-in-1
HP Sprocket 2-in-1:
Polaroid instant cameras were the most iconic thing decades ago. You click a picture and you instantly get the picture in your hand. During the era where you click a picture and wait to see the picture gets developed, Polaroid cameras were making an impact with instant pictures using self-developing films.
Now you click pictures on your phone and instantly see how it looks. HP has now introduced the all-new HP Sprocket. You click the picture using the HP Printer device and have the photo printed instantly. Instant camera means instant fun.
These are the key features of the HP Sprocket 2-in-1
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Print in 50 seconds
- You can control the device using the HP Sprocket app
- Fun editing options with the App
- Little selfie mirror
- No-ink printing
- Micro SD slot accepts up to 256 GB micro SD cards.
Design and specifications:
- The HP Sprocket 2-in-1 is compact and portable.
- It measures around 80 x 1.14 x 3.05 in (W*D*H)
- Weighing 0.42lb you can carry this printer anywhere you go.
- It has a glossy exterior made of plastic with a copper-hue running along the side.
- The camera has 5-megapixel resolution
- One edge of the device has the exit slot through which you get the printed photos.
- The LED lights are on the sides.
- White light indicates the printer is ON and ready to use.
- When the white light blinks it means the printing job is ON.
- Red indicates charging and green indicates the device is fully charged.
- Red light flashing indicates you need to insert papers.
- If the LED light is red it can also indicate on of the following issue
- Cover open
- Storage full
- Paper jam
- Low battery
- Or other issues.
The HP ZINK Technology:
- The device does not require any ink cartridge or toner to print pictures
- It uses the HP Zink Paper Photo a new technology to print the photos.
- These sheets have all the colors you need for printing.
- When you print something the HP Printer uses heat technology on the HP Zink Paper photo sheets to melt the dyes.
- The heat from the printer nozzles turns the dyes on the sheet into beautiful color prints.
- The dyes dry instantly and give you a glossy output.
- The sheets have sticky backs, which make you stick the sheet. Or you can just pin the photos where ever you want to.
How the HP Sprocket 2-in-1 work:
- Charge the device for 90 minutes to charge it completely
- Insert the Zink sheets into the printer.
- Download the HP Sprocket app if you want to print pictures from your phone
- Before you do that, try to calibrate the HP Sprocket with the Smart sheet.
- After that when you click a picture using the device you will get the picture printer in less than a minute.
- When you want to print from your mobile, connect the mobile and the HP Sprocket using simple Bluetooth connectivity.
- Using the HP Sprocket App, choose the picture you want to print.
- Customize the pictures you take using the HP Sprocket printer on your mobile.
- Use the HP Sprocket App and perform all the editing on the picture before you print it.
- You can also make your photos attractive with the addition of fun elements.
- Add emojis to your picture or a text box and make the picture attractive.
- Use creative borders that are available on the HP Sprocket app and make your picture beautiful
- You can also perform basic edits like Crop, Zoom, improve the contrast, brighten up the picture and many more.
What comes with the box?
- The HP Sprocket 2-in-1 photo printer
- User manual
- USB cord
- HP Zink sticky back photo papers (10Nos.)
- Wrist wrap
- Setup poster