Affordable Printing With HP Instant Ink Printers
What is HP Instant Ink?
Replace your ink on time with the ink cartridge replacement service for HP Instant Ink printers. If your printer runs out of ink, your printer will automatically notify HP to send you the replacement. The original HP ink will be at your doorstep before you run out. You don’t have to stack up the cartridges instead HP will send the replacement only when you need it. You can cancel this service anytime you want.
List of HP Printers:
Find the list of HP Printers that are eligible for HP Instant Ink
- HP ENVY 5660 Series
- HP ENVY 4500 Series
- ENVY 5530 Series
- HP ENVY 7640 Series
- HP Officejet Pro 8630 Series
- HP Officejet 5740 Series
- Officejet 4630 Series
- HP Officejet 8040 Series with Neat
- HP Officejet Pro 6830 Series
- Officejet Pro 8610 Series
- HP Officejet Pro 8620 Series
If you cannot find your printer model in the list, then it means your printer does not support HP Instant Ink.
HP Sprocket is a handy and portable printer to print pictures instantly. It acts like a Polaroid camera where you click the picture and prints the picture instantly. For more details on the HP sprocket printer features visit our website.
Things You Need to Enroll:
Keep the following ready to enroll for the HP Instant Ink cartridge replacement service.
- Have an Email address.
- Choose a mode of payment is it credit/debit card.
- A printer.
Choose your location:
Check if the HP Instant Ink is available in your region. You can visit the HP website and choose country/region and also language. Check if you can find your region in the drop-down list menu. If you cannot find your country/region then the HP Instant Ink is not available in your region.
Cost per month:
Choose from multiple plans available with monthly fees to fit into your budget. Visit the HP Instant Ink page to know more about the plans and its details. The monthly fee includes the cost of the ink, transportation/shipping charges and for recycling.
When you insert the cartridge, that day marks the beginning of the billing cycle. After 30 days are completed, i.e., 30 days from the day you insert the new ink cartridge, the billing cycle renews itself using the credit/debit card details you have provided. You cannot change the billing date, and monthly on the same date the monthly fee is charged.
When and How to get the replacement ink cartridge?
After you enroll with the HP Instant Ink program, you do not have to take the pain of walking to the retail store to purchase the replacement ink cartridges.
- After you register your printer, HP will monitor your ink levels and send you a replacement cartridge when the ink levels become low.
- You should turn on the web service and connect your printer to the internet to do that.
- HP will ship your replacement ink cartridges automatically when the ink level comes down to the very minimum of printing twice the number of pages included in the monthly plan
- It might take around 10 days for the replacement cartridges to reach you.
- The time will be sufficient for users who are using their printer on regular basis.
- You can use the HP Instant Ink cartridges only with the printers you have registered with HP for the program.
- You cannot purchase HP Instant Ink from retailers.