123 HP Printer WiFi Setup – 123.hp.com/dj3630
123 HP Printer WiFi Setup
123 HP Printer WiFi Setup involves some simple and easy steps. Connecting your Printer to an active internet connection is essential for printing the documents in good quality and speed. Here are some of the quick and easy guidelines you can follow for completing the WI-Fi Setup for your HP printer
- The initial step is to unpack your Printer and turn on the Printer, plug the power cord into the wall outlet. Once you Power on your Printer it will go through some of the startup routines like printing an alignment Page and a few more
- Choose the options wireless and then proceed with the onscreen Instructions.
Connecting your HP printer using the HP Auto wireless connect Option
HP auto wireless
- Using the HP auto wireless technology, you can connect your Printer directly to the wireless connection and no manual settings are required. If you are using the above option, it is not required to enter the wireless Network name and the Password
- Before you start using the HP Auto wireless connect Option for your 123 HP Printer WiFi Setup, you must install the Printer software (123.hp.com/dj3630)
- You can choose the option, Ethernet /wireless option when prompted. Also, Press the option Yes and the wireless settings will be sent to the Printer.
- If you are using the HP Auto wireless connect Option, the computer you are using must have either Windows Vista or Mac OSX operating system. Ensure that your computer is connected to the Network over 2.4 GHz.
- Start using the HP wireless direct or the WIFI direct and the feature allow your WIFI capable devices like the smartphones or tablets to make a wireless connection directly to your Computer.
How to Use the HP wireless direct or the WIFI direct
- Go to the control panel of your Printer and turn on the HP wireless direct or the WIFI direct option
- The next step is to turn on the Wi-Fi Radio on your mobile device and get connected to the above option
- Start entering the WPA2 password, if you have secured your device with the security options like WPA2 or WEP
- Start Installing the Software for your computer and then choose wireless as the connectivity option and proceed with the onscreen instructions
- The 123 HP Printer WiFi setup using the HP wireless direct or the WIFI direct is now completed
Hope that the above guidelines can assist you for 123 HP Printer WiFi Setup. Also, dial our toll-free number +1-855-716-3550 or chat with us at 123-hp-com-dj.com and our network team can assist you further.