123.hp.com/setup 3835 – HP DeskJet 3835 Basic Setup, Ink Cartridge Installation and Paper Setup
HP DeskJet 3835
HP DeskJet is an appropriate model tailored to suit your printing needs in the office. The printer can be connected using USB or Wi-Fi and you can also fax, scan and copy. The printer is available with one year of warranty from the date of purchase.
DeskJet vs Laser
Printers are mainly classified as laser printers and DeskJet/inkjet printers. DeskJet/inkjet means the same. The Laser printer uses ink or toner that is wet whereas the inkjet/DeskJet printers use inks or toners that are wet. An inkjet printer is cheap when compared with a laser printer but the printing speed is a tad less in the DeskJet/inkjet printer when compared with a laser printer.
HP DeskJet 3835 Setup Using 123.hp.com/setup 3835 Guide
In the 123.hp.com/setup 3835, we shall see how the basic control panel settings are being setup along with the setup of paper and cartridges in an HP DeskJet 3835
Basic Setup in the Control Panel of HP DeskJet 3835
The control panel of a printer is what a heart is to the human being. As all the body functions are directed from a heart, similarly printer related functions are directed through the control panel of a printer.
- First in all, unbox your printer carefully
- Go through the user guide and instruction manual
- Check if you have the USB cable, LAN cable, cartridges, and power cable
- Firstly, Connect your power cable to the power socket in the rear of your printer
- Switch on your printer and wait for the control panel to load
- You can see the HP logo in the control panel and now choose a language from the options available
- Select your country/region and press yes
- Next, select your date and then choose your time
The basic setup in the control panel is done
Setup of Cartridges in HP DeskJet 3835
Following are the 123.hp.com/setup 3835 steps to install the black and tri-color cartridges in your 123.hp.com/dj3835 printer
- Next, you will be notified in the control panel to load the cartridges in the printer
- Moreover, the control panel has a video on how to load your cartridges, if you are not aware of the process to load the cartridges you can refer to it
- Now, open the cartridge compartment of the HP DeskJet 3835
- You would have got two cartridges along with your printer, a black one and a tri-color one
- The cartridge compartment will have respective slots to fit the black and color cartridges
- Unpack the black cartridge and remove the security tape and place the cartridge in the respective slot.
- Additionally, when your cartridge is inserted properly you would hear a click sound and follow the same procedure to install your tri-color cartridge too
- Moreover, when you have successfully installed your cartridges you will get a success message on the control panel.
Setup of Paper in HP DeskJet 3835
Below are the steps to setup paper in your 123.hp.com/dj3835printer.
- The Page sizes supported in the HP DeskJet printer are A4, A6, B5, DL envelope.
- Once the cartridge is installed the control panel will display a message asking to place an A4 paper in the paper tray
- Likewise, the control panel will have a video to instruct you on the ways to load paper in a printer, if you wish you can have a look at the video
- Now, take some A4 papers and keep in in the paper input tray
- Additionally, adjust the paper guides as required so that the paper is aligned well
- Moreover, once you have loaded the paper correctly, go to the control panel
- Now click ok in the control panel and you can see a message that alignment page is printing
- The alignment page slows prints and you can collect the same from the paper output tray
- Now, check if the alignment page as per the specifications
- Moreover, you can see a message on the alignment page asking you to scan
- Open the scan lid and place the alignment page on the scan bed exactly as instructed
- Now you can close the lid of the HP DeskJet 3835 printer and click OK
- The printer is scanning your alignment page.
- Once this is over you will get a success notification displayed in the printer’s control panel
These are the instructions relating to the basic 123.hp.com/setup 3835 in an HP DeskJet 3835 printer, along with the setup instructions for cartridges and paper placement. Should any question crop up on these instructions feel free to contact our customer care @ +1-855-716-3550 or visit 123.hp.com/dj.