123 hp com dj3630 setup
Printer manuals can help users to a fair extent. However, when users struggle against the reality of device setup mechanisms, they require instant customer support who shall guide them in the setup and installation. Sensing this, we have formed this article, in the hope that you will immensely benefit. Read on to know how you can complete the 123 hp com dj3630 setup.
Always ensure that your printer device is kept away from direct sunlight and heat exposure. Once you have purchased the printer device, follow these steps for the 123 hp com dj3630 setup.
- Unpack the MFP and remove the packaging around it along with the shipping tape. Unbox the printer device and remove the packaging and shipping materials.
- Remove the toner cartridge from its packaging. Keep the toner cartridge free from the packaging materials.
- Open the cartridge door and install the cartridge.
- Open the required tray, remove the cardboard and adjust the paper guide widths.
- Load the print media and close tray.
- Connect the network cable to the device
- Plug in the power cord and switch on the device.
- An orange clip will be in sight in the toner cartridge. Please remove it. Ensure to remove the orange clip which is usually found in toner cartridge.
- In the sides, there will be an orange tab, when pulled will remove the sealing tape from the toner.
- Carefully seat the toner cartridge in the printer and give it a gentle push. Put the toner area door where it was.
- Drag the paper tray out.
- Gently push the paper guides to their sides, as far as the printer would allow it.
- Load a bunch of standards A 4 sheets horizontally in the tray with printing side up and give them a nudge for the papers to settle down in the tray. Load the paper tray with A 4 sheets and ensure that the paper is kept uniformly in the tray.
- Make sure that the edges of the paper are held together by the paper guides, by sliding them back together.
- Check for the power cord port in the rear side of the printer and connect the other end of the wire to the power outlet.
- Turn on the printer. Switch on the printer
- Please do not connect the computer to the printer via a USB cable. Connect the computer to the printer via a USB cable only during software installation. It is not normally recommended to connect using a USB, except during software installation.
- Ensure that the printer software is loaded in your system, either thorough the installation CD, or the download links.
- You can also opt for EPrint, AirPrint, or Cloud print setup, if your printer model supports these features.
To continue with how to successfully set the software installation on your 123 hp com dj3630 setup, reach out to our agents for guidance through toll-free lines.
For more information and printer troubleshooting, our team of experts are always available for you to clarify your issues with 123 hp com dj3630 setup at 123-hp-com-dj.com or call our toll-free +1-855-716-3550