To print, scan and copy you can choose the very compact Deskjet 2132 printer (123.hp.com/dj 2132), which is also considered as one of the cheapest printers.
HP DESKJET 2132(123.hp.com/dj 2132)
Where most low-cost printers offer only simple PC to printer connections, the Deskjet 2132 has a lot more to provide within its price. You can use the single USB port at the back of the printer for a cabled connection or take complete advantage of its wireless capabilities with the help of the Wi-Fi. Connect your printer with the help of the ‘Wireless’ button on the printer, a router connected to a network and software that will help you run the installation of the printer(123.hp.com/dj 2132).
For a device in this price bracket, the printer(123.hp.com/dj 2132) produces high quality prints. With a solid color pattern and no dithering in the output, the color printouts seem surprisingly very detailed and close to the original. A low cost factor, high print quality and an easy setup are the printer’s plus points.
TOP DESKJET PRINTERS(123.hp.com/dj 2132)
- Standard and high yield cartridges.
- Fast wireless connection.
- Scan to mobile device.
Deskjet 2132 First time Printer Install(123.hp.com/dj 2132)
- Unbox the printer for setup(123.hp.com/dj 2132) and ensure to check the list of items listed in the package.
- Remove the packaging materials from the box.
- Keep the tape and packing materials separately.
- Confirm if the paper tray is firmly in place, after removing the packing tape from the paper tray door.
- Connect the printer to a power outlet and Turn on the printer to set the preferences.
- If you want to fully configure the HP Deskjet 2132 printer setup, use the down arrow button which you can find on the control panel for language selection.
- After choosing your preferred language, again press the down arrow to select your Country.After choosing this field,Press Ok.
- Load the paper tray with paper. Use the slider width guides to adjust the paper fit positions.
- After the paper load is completed, secure the paper tray firmly in its position.
- Load the ink cartridges through the access door by raising the door.
- Once the door is raised, the carriage automatically moves to position.
- Ensure that the carriage is kept idle and silent for the HP Deskjet 2132 printer setup to be completed
- Once the cartridge is removed from the package, remove the plastic tape without touching the ink nozzles
- Open the cartridge’s lid, and ensure the cartridge is put back into place.
- Once the cartridges are kept in place, close the access door and ensure the cartridges are properly aligned as per the instructions on the control panel
- Print a test alignment page.
Printer Setup(123.hp.com/dj 2132)
Deskjet 2132(123.hp.com/dj 2132) – First time hardware Setup
- Remove the printer from the box with diligent care.
- Open the output tray and cartridge door.
- Remove all packing material found inside.
- Keep the cartridge access door closed.
- Connect the power cord and the adapter into one piece of power supplying wire.
- Connect the power cord to the board, and the adapter cable to the rear of the printer.
- Power on the printer
- Raise the input tray and lower the input tray.
- Ensure the output tray extension is properly slided.
- Put down a bunch of standard size A4 sheets vertically into the input tray.
- Get the cartridge door open.
- Unpack the new cartridge and peel off the orange tab, thus removing the plastic tape.
- Hold the cartridge with its nozzle facing the printer, and ease it along the track.
- Secure the cartridge firmly into position.
- Put the cartridge door back in its place.
- Check the alignment page which is automatically printed.
- Keep the alignment sheet which is printed in the scanner.
- Close the lid and use the buttons Start Copy Back or the Start Copy Back button, for the printer to align the cartridges in position.
- The Printer will now take care of aligning the cartridges.
- Now that your hardware is setup, please download the drivers and install them!
Google Cloud Print Setup for Deskjet 2132(123.hp.com/dj 2132)
- As a free service, the Google Cloud Print allows you to print documents from any network-enabled device to your Deskjet 2132 printer.
- No software or driver download is required for this feature.
To enable Cloud Print
- Use only standard browsers like Chrome and operating systems like OS X v10.7, Linux, Windows XP for using such Cloud print facility.
- Get a google account ready for using cloud print.
- Use the same network for connecting both the printer and the device.
- Turn the Deskjet 2132 printer on.
- Sign into your Google account from the Chrome browser.
- Choose the Advanced Settings which is available under the settings window.
- Choose Google Cloud Print from the manage option.
- You can Register your device under New devices, where your Deskjet 2132 printer will be listed.
- In another case, the printer may also be listed under My devices in which case you just have to choose Manage
To Print a document
- Open the Chrome browser and Sign into your Google account.
- From the Cloud Print Jobs, click on the print option.
- Then click on Select a file from my computer under Upload a file to Print.
- Click on the print command on the document you wish to print.
ePrint Setup for Deskjet 2132(123.hp.com/dj 2132)
- ePrint is a free web service which allows printing from any location to your printer.
- An email is sent to the email address assigned to the printer that will enable the web printing services.
- When you use ePrint services, drivers or software downloads are not required.
- With the setup, installing the web services provides the user with mobile printing.
- The feature allows you to sign in and view the print job status, manage printer queue, and control user access to the printing.
Steps to setup Deskjet 2132 ePrint
- Connect the computer or mobile device to the internet.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup to help you enable web services on your printer.
Use the ePrint button to print from the printer’s control panel.
- Confirm that you accept the terms and conditions for use.
- To enable the web services, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Give a test print.
To find the printer’s email address in dj2132
- Press the ePrint button.
- In the Web Services Settings menu,select Display Email Address.
Customizing the email address for the setup
- Choose the Web Services Settings menu.
- Choose Print Info Page – this prints an information page containing the printer code and customization instructions.
Turning off ePrint
- To turn off ePrint – From the Web Services Settings menu, select ePrint and then Off.
AirPrint™ Setup for Deskjet 2132(123.hp.com/dj 2132)
AirPrint is a feature through which printing can be made possible from device that are from the house of Apple. Here are device that are compatible to be connected
- Apple iPhone.
Here’s how to connect Deskjet with these devices.
- Download the Air print app that is exclusively made available to make this happen.
- If not, you can always download Deskjet 2132 driver from dj2132.
Install the setup to the desired device.
- Locate the printer on your device by entering and connecting to the printer of yours.
- Select and share the document to be printed via the app.
- Your printer is ready to print documents from your apple devices on the go!