HP DESKJET PRINTERS(123.hp.com/dj)
Most of the latest HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printers(123.hp.com/dj) are compact and have an intriguing design. Suits for all your Home and office tasks.
With the rapid advancement in technology, HP’s new AIO DeskJet printers (123.hp.com/dj) have a very impressive design and are packed with multiple features such as print, scan, copy, Fax and a lot more. These features grab the attention of most of the users.
Seven segment LCD display helps to navigate through the settings and make your selections easily. The scanning module camouflages the printer module is where you can slide the paper and it comes out through the other end. The smart design of the printer (123.hp.com/dj) make it more compatible for all the print and scan tasks.
TOP DESKJET PRINTERS(123.hp.com/dj)
This latest HP Deskjet printer(123.hp.com/dj) comes with wireless printing capabilities. On your smartphone go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Wi-Fi’ to select your preferred network. Once connected, you can scan or print your documents and photos directly from your phone to the printer. You can even print from Facebook, Instagram and much more.All you have to do is install the dedicated HP application in order to use the Wireless Printing capabilities. You can also select from a wide variety of settings such as ‘All Pages’, ‘Single Page’, ‘Multiple Pages’ etc.
Note: For this, your printer should also be connected to the same network.
The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printer(123.hp.com/dj) is considered as the world’s smallest printer and can yet perform all the functions of a typical all-in-one printer. You can also accomplish ‘Easy Mobile Printing’ from your Smartphone or tablet. The device also comes with low-cost cartridges that are affordable and are best quality Original HP Ink, suitable for all your printing requirements. It prints in ‘Vivid colors’ such as Electric Blue, Cardinal Red etc.
The printer uses two cartridges, the black and the color cartridge. There is a separate button on the front for Wi-Fi functionality. The printer (123.hp.com/dj) produces good quality outputs in black as well as color, which are printed fairly fast.
How to Setup your HP Printer(123.hp.com/dj)
There are few essential steps to be followed to establish the wired connection.
- Switch on your printer(123.hp.com/dj); a green light appears on your printer.
- Have a USB cable in hand and your system must have a free USB port for establishing the connection, but don’t connect your printer to the PC yet.
Now that you have set this right, let’s get into the process of installation and setup. Follow the below steps for a successful setup.
- Prepare your Printer first and connect all the necessary cables
- Provide the printer name and the version of the operating system to find the software that is compatible to use with your Printer.
- Download the driver by visiting the printer manufacturer’s website and choosing the driver software corresponding to your printer model.
- Latest HP printer models arrive with an inbuilt app called HP Easy Start for the software download.
- When asked for a connection type, choose “USB” and complete the installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Before you connect the printer to the available network, collect the network name and internet credentials etc.
- Connect the printer device to the same network as that of your PC or laptop.
- To choose the wireless option, disconnect the Ethernet cable connected to the Printer
- Go to the control panel and tap on the option wireless. Choose the wireless setup wizard and go forward with the onscreen instructions.
- For the wireless option to run smoothly, check for the latest printer software.
- Choose the right HP printer model and download the corresponding driver software.
- Once the drivers are downloaded, complete the installation process for your HP printer.
To get more assistance to set up and troubleshoot your device please visit 123.hp.com/oj4650